Rork Projects: 3-Peat Winners of Employer of Choice
For the third consecutive year, Rork Projects have been recognised as an Employer of Choice in The Australian Business Awards 2021.
Managing Director, Brian O’Rourke said he attributes Rork’s success to stable leadership and consistent delivery of key objectives over last 12 months.
A nationally accredited Indigenous construction company, Rork Projects are experts in design and construct and head contract services for commercial, retail and refurbishment fit outs and builds.
For over 20 years we’ve been raising industry standards, providing award-winning, trusted and cost-effective service across Australia.
Rork Projects began life as a family business with big ideas. A lot has changed in 24 years and today we are an Australian leader, building our nation’s future. While times have changed, in many ways we are still that same family business. Even though today our “family” has grown to hundreds of employees and clients, we still value respect, hard work, inclusion, learning and working together for the best solutions.
At Rork Projects, we take a partnership approach to construction, using our wealth of experience to enhance each stage of project development.
Rork has an excellent reputation for proactive customer service, and successfully delivering projects in highly sensitive environments, including live environments, as well as locations with extensive security requirements.
We have worked with many major publicly recognised entities in delivering their fit-out and refurbishment projects, including head offices and commercial offices in A-grade buildings, as well as many prestigious educational institutions, health providers, and professional services firms.
We have a proven ability to effectively minimise disruption and provide proactive construction advice derived from our experience delivering diverse projects.
We’re proud that our expertise and experience adds value to every project, we’re driven by our commitment to clients and we’re inspired by a culture of purposeful innovation and quality outcomes.
Affiliations and memberships
- Master Builders Association
- Property Council of Australia
- New South Wales Indigenous Chamber of Commerce
- Supply Nation Member and Registered Supplier
- 2021 Master Builders Association Award WH&S Commercial - ACT
- 2021 Australian Business Award Winner - Employer of Choice
- 2020 Australian Business Award Winner - Employer of Choice
- 2019 Australian Business Award Winner - Employer of Choice
- 2017 Master Builders Association Award - ACT
- 2017 Telstra Business Award Finalists
- 2015 Master Builders Association Award - NSW
- 2014 Master Builders Association Award - ACT
- 2014 Staron Design Award - ACT
- 2013 Master Builders Association Award - ACT
- 2006 Master Builders Association Award - NSW