- Employee of the Month - Be valued and rewarded for your hard work. Each month one employee is rewarded for showcasing their outstanding efforts and contributions.
- Birthday Leave - employees are entitled to an extra day of annual leave that can be used used one week either side of their birthday
- Paid Parental Leave - We offer eligible employees paid parental leave entitlements, as well as a little something extra for our new grandparents
- Career Development - We care about your career through mentoring and a career development pathway
- Friendly and Social Environment - company conferences to learn and meet the national team
- Socially Responsible Business – we support local communities we care about
- We show that we care by offering our Employee Assistant Provider for confidential counselling
- Diverse, positive and inclusive company culture celebrating difference
Take a look at the opportunities currently available.
Rork Projects rewards employees for demonstrating the company values through key incentive programs including:
The Rork Way – a monthly employee recognition scheme that identified and rewards outstanding employee contribution in line with company values.
The Employee Incentive Plan – an annual scheme rewarding employees an incentive payment based on company and individual performance targets.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply for vacancies at Rork Projects.
As an Indigenous company, we are positioned to make a tangible difference to employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Through our Indigenous Engagement Strategy, we have committed to delivering an Indigenous Employment Participation Rate of 10% by 2023, improving upon the minimum rate of 3% set by the Commonwealth Government’s Indigenous Procurement Policy.
If you are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander then we’d love to hear from you. For a confidential chat, please Daniel Spasevski, HR & Talent Partner by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Internships and Cadetships
We are passionate about providing opportunities to students and emerging construction professionals to develop their careers with Rork Projects.
To find out more about our internships and cadetships, email your expression of interest to email@example.com
Flexible opportunities exist around studies and holidays.
Internship opportunities exist for students required to have construction industry experience as part of their studies.
Interns will shadow the Estimating Manager and learn about the preconstruction phase of client engagement as well as gain exposure to the project delivery lifecycle.
Rork Projects offers flexible individually tailored opportunities for cadets in their final year of studies in Building & Construction Management.
Cadetships at Rork Projects will involve rotations through individual learning modules providing exposure to Estimating, Finance & Accounting, Site Management, Contracts Administration and Safety & Quality. In doing so, Cadets gain an understanding of the various functions in the company as well as our values, people and clients.
The intention of the program is to mentor and develop cadets into related construction management career paths in the company.
- Individually tailored training program & career development
- Employment – in field of interest
- Mentoring – opportunities to learn and be supported by professionals
- Networking – build professional network