We are Rork Projects
Rork Projects is committed to developing and supporting a high-performance culture built on respect. Respect for our purpose and for the part every employee plays in impacting, enabling and supporting the achievement of that purpose. Rork Projects recognises our people are our greatest competitive advantage and it is through their behaviours, based on Rork values and principles, that we can achieve the very best.
Our company values to be safe, responsible, collaborative and thoughtful shape the way we work.
- Flexibility and work life balance
- Career development – professional opportunities to learn, travel and grow
- Mentoring for new and developing employees
- Employee Incentive Plan and recognition scheme
- Wellbeing initiative, Employee Assistance Program
- Study assistance for approved courses
- Contribute to the community through our charity days and events
- Company conference, team building activities and social events with team
- Employee referral bonus
- Friendly and social workplace culture
- Convenient and modern CBD based offices and client sites
- Formal appraisal and feedback program
- Mentoring and training opportunities
- Professional opportunities locally and interstate
- Study leave and job flexibility to undertake approved studies
- Talent mapping and succession planning to develop future leaders
Take a look at the opportunities currently available.