Stunning finish to 74 Castlereagh Street, Sydney
Rork Projects Sydney recently delivered a stunning flexible working environment in 74 Castlereagh Street for Country State Development Pty Limited (Country State).
Designed by Chada and Project Managed by APP Corporation Pty Limited, this new space compliments the existing high quality range of flexible working, serviced offices and suites already in existence in the building.
Country State required the services of a trusted construction partner with the experience and capability to deliver:
- management of services and architectural design;
- a truly collaborative solution involving multiple internal and external stakeholders;
- dependable, proactive construction advice throughout the project evolution;
- management skills and processes to lead project delivery and
- safe and efficient completion of the works.
74 Castlereagh Street is a 20 level A-Grade commercial building constructed in 1991, comprising of retail & office levels.
The building has an attractive glass & marble façade and each floor is a column free space with great natural light & floor to ceiling windows.
It is located between Market & King Streets in the heart of the financial district and directly opposite Sydney’s Westfield’s centre; moments’ walk to Martin Place and the Supreme Court.