Working with the General Manager, you will be collaborating to work with internal stakeholders to construct concise and well written tenders, bids and proposals.
- Compile all documentation and prepare national based tender submissions for approval.
- Format, print and bind submissions.
- Draft and edit executive summaries as required.
- Maintain and update bid & strategy documentation and information database.
- Provide effective communication and collaboration with internal stakeholders of each tender.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience with tender submissions, communications.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with all stakeholders.
- Experience in communication design, styling, and brand awareness.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, well organised and a keen eye for detail .
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Acrobat (Photoshop and Illustrator proficiency would also be desirable), and MS Office products.
- Experience in the construction industry is advantageous.
- Unlimited work rights in Australia mandatory.